Katie Lee partnered with Peeps to create adorable recipes featuring the new Spring flavors. “I’ve always been a big fan of anything coconut and chocolate, and I have been making seven-layer bars (a combination of chocolate, coconut, nuts, butterscotch, etc.) for years. When I tried the Coconut Peeps Delights, I thought it was a natural combination and a way to ‘dress up’ my bars for Easter,” Katie told POPSUGAR. Molten chocolate chips, buttery graham cracker crumbs, crunchy coconut and mixed nuts, and a fluffy marshmallow Peep on top . . . there are about seven reasons to love this ultrasimple recipe.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup chopped mixed nuts
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 15 Coconut-Flavored Peeps Delights Chicks
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 13×9 pan, combine butter and graham cracker crumbs and pat to create an even crust. Top with chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, coconut, and nuts. Pour condensed milk evenly over the mixture.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes. While still warm, place Peeps Chicks in rows, spaced according to bar size (3 across the 9-inch side and 5 across the 13-inch side). Allow to cool completely before cutting into bars.
- Desserts, Brownies
- North American
- 15 bars