A favorites list for the weekend. Happy spring everyone. -h
– Kelly Colchin drew my kitchen & asked me a bunch of questions.
– To eat: Shiitake Bok Choy Dumplings (Happy Yolks)
– To drink: from Daniel de la Falaise
– In case you missed this post about Writing a Cookbook Proposal
– My Obsession: The Laurel Family (Deborah Madison + Lucky Peach)
– Caring for your Vintage Cookbooks (Megan Gordon)
– Made a variation of this for Wayne’s birthday: Deep Dish Poppy Seed Pie
– Top search on 101 Cookbooks: quinoa recipes
– To Visit: the Springs
– Brunello Cucinelli (Om Malik)
Lead photo: hand-rolling pici pasta.
from 101 Cookbooks http://ift.tt/1IGjBMm